SANTA CAME EARLYYYY.
just a little bit of Santa!
because only SANTA knows that I've been feeling blog deprived! I'm still living at my parents house but Jackson and I have a house and he is living there and I just am working on moving stuff in. I took my old laptop over there a few times and have misplaced my laptop charger... FAIL!
anyways. this is what I got.
It was a complete surprise. I didn't even know I wanted one. I just love surprises!
It's an Ultrabook. Pretty dang cool if you ask me! Its a touch screen laptop-sorta/tablet! My new favorite thing to do is Skype and I can Skype Jackson and just walk around with this. yeah strange, I know!
Then the next day I got this....
I love me some Jack Johnson!
I have many "draft" posts to post. but I'm disappointed in myself for not documenting much of our wedding planning. Dec. 2 was 3 months til the wedding. MARCH 2, 2013. Dec 14 was 1 year of being engaged and wow what an eventful year this has been. To help me update you on wedding stuff if you have any questions just leave them in the comment section of this post and I'll answer them in my getting you up to date on the wedding post!
thank yall!
It's almost Jesus' Birthday! I hope you're all having a great CHRISTmas season!








0 comments:
Post a Comment