so...
i have removed the old pictures.
and i changed my site address. i'm not sure how this works so i dont know if blogger will still show you i updated. someone please let me know. otherwise i will have to figure out a way to inform everyone that my new site address is --- LLSue.blogspot
goodbye rustysgrl.blogspot!!!
1.19.2010
changing things
Posted by Laura Sue at 1/19/2010 02:41:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I'm here! Thanks for letting me know the change of address..
Still wondering what happened???
I will definitely write about it soon I'm trying to decide how to say everything
I'm so glad you gave me a comment with the new URL address b/c I tried to go to the link for you on my blog and it said it didn't exist so I had no idea if you had another one or not. I've already replaced it on mine. YAY!!
Greader DOES NOT let us know you updated!!! Thx for the heads up!! GLAD YOURE BACKKKK!!!!!
Post a Comment