CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.07.2010

1st check off 101 list + Randomness

# 73 - "Use BareMineral Makeup"


I know a few people who use this and I'm guilty of being sucked into the infommercials MANY times.
I dont wear a TON of makeup but its gotten REALLY hot here and any makeup I wear breaks out my face lately. I gave in and bought the starter kit. Within not even a week my face was cleared up again and my skin felt happy. I was amazing how it really covered but felt like nothing at all, seriously. I thought when people told me they didnt feel like they were wearing makeup that they were completely being honest but its the truth. I'm glad I decided to try it.



Now for the Randomness:

Ignore the mess but I got new curtains.
I need to iron them but i was too excited to see what they looked like. Now let me explain the orange walls, I dont like them for my room! When I moved out of my parents house my parents put hardwood floors in my room (the ones i always wanted) then my mom chose to paint the walls Tennessee orange! Then I had to move back in so thats why it absolutely doesnt match any of my stuff!


My grandparents downsized houses big time about 4-5 years ago and slowly my Grandmother has been going through and giving away things. I was given MANY things when I had my own place. One of the things I'm very proud of is my bedroom suite. It was my grandparents very first bedroom suite as a married couple and It actually looks modern now. I love it. anyways, the other day she gave me a mini crock pot. I love it because it holds memories! I remember even when I was little she'd use it at our family get togethers. My mom suggested I cook something with it to make sure it still worked before I packed it up. It worked GREAT! I made Tostito's new white queso dip, which was SO GOOD!


Alabamas highest temp this past week was never under 100. It ranged from 102-111. It was always hotter than the weathermen would say. Think about how bad the "felt like" temp was! Thankfully, my dads taking baby-steps to getting a real swimming pool. This is better than anything for now!


I'm currently reading, Crazy/Love.
I got it for my birthday but its not a book you can read in one sitting. Its very deep and definitely a read that you HAVE to "meditate" on. I'd recommend it!


This month will be 5 years since my Grandpa went to Heaven. I will remember that entire day for the rest of my life, it was the Fall semester of my senior year in high school. I love him very much and I could dedicate an entire post to how much he means to me but I'll save that for another time. During the week I spent with my Gran, I mentioned that I didnt have a "famous" picture of him anymore. A few days after I got home I received this in the mail:




It made me smile! Now its in a frame!

*     *     *

its official, I'm addicted!
left: 5k - May 29 (My Birthday)
right: 5k - June 12 





Now its way to hot to run and I wanna run so bad.

0 comments: