ONE more day 'til Preschool
Tomorrow preschool starts back. I'm very excited and nervous because for the first time in 3 years I have a group of kids who most of them I don't know. We're teaching three year old's this year and 3's are such a fun age to teach!
I've worked here since I was 17 years old and at times wondered if teaching was my calling. I would fit perfectly at teaching... not only do I love it but I also love kids and I'm very creative! After much prayer GOD told me being a teacher wasn't for me but I would use all these abilities to become a GREAT mother one day! I hope one day to achieve that! Until then I feel privileged to have the chance to teach children about the Lord. After I find a job in my field [Drafting & Design] I hope I'll have the chance to teach a Sunday School Class!
Last week was spent preparing our classroom Jungle Themed. I'll post pictures after tomorrow. This summer we prepared our lesson plans through Thanksgiving and have our materials/projects cut out & copied all the way through Fall Break. YAY FOR BEING ORGANIZED! :)
THANKFUL:
The last 2 years of working at the preschool I only worked 3 days a week from 8-12. I was glad I had extra time to focus on school but I'll be graduating soon so about a month ago I started looking and praying for a second job. About a month ago, I ended a call with Target and received a call from my boss. The first thing out of her mouth "Would you like more hours?" of course I did! I'll now be working 40hours a week. 7-3 everyday. I'll be with "early birds", My 3 year old class and nappers. I'm so very Thankful for this! God is SO GOOD!
19 more days 'til my LAST college class
3 more weeks of classes and I'm done. Its so hard to believe. Its going to be so weird not to be in school anymore! I've been non-stop looking and praying for a job in my field. I've sent resumes out to many different states. It will be so good to have a LIFE back! No more class on Saturday mornings! I think this last quarter has gone by faster than any! I'm SO excited!
THANKFUL:
On my life long journey to become closer and closer to the Lord I've learned MANY things. I know that things don't happen when I want them to happen but when HE wants them to happen. Until that time comes I'm praying for HIM to prepare me and I'm enjoying LIFE! I'm Thankful that God is so LOVING and CARING! Its hard to grasp the fact that He loves, cares for and wants to be in the lives of EVERYONE equally!
24 more days 'til GRADUATION!
September 2, 2010 :) I graduate college! It's crazy to think back on my first days of kindergarten, middle school, and high school because the thought of graduating COLLEGE was SOO far away! Now its here and I feel OLD! TONS of my friends are getting married and having babies and I almost feel behind. I got my graduation pictures back 2 weeks ago and I got my cap, gown and invitations Saturday!
THANKFUL:
I'm so thankful I made it! I'm so thankful I was able to go to college and make good grades. I'm thankful for the friendships I made along the way and all the opportunities & challenges I've been faced with. I'm so excited for the FUTURE!
26 more days 'til ALABAMA FOOTBALL:
The first Bama game is going to be an exciting weekend... Graduating college + Alabama football... seriously, what could make it a better weekend?! I'm ready for Crimson and White, tailing gating, rammer jammer... I'm READY FOR FOOTBALL SEASON!!! I seriously get chills lately reading bama shirts or watchin anything bama football related! LOVE IT!
THANKFUL:
I'm THANKFUL I live in TUSCALOOSA!!! I'm THANKFUL I graduate college just in time for FOOTBALL SEASON.
8.09.2010
Countdowns
Posted by Laura Sue at 8/09/2010 03:18:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
A lot to be thankful for!!! Especially Alabama football! Just sayin! ROLL TIDE!!!
Oh and keep checking my blog! I know it don't let you know that I update but I do! Its because I am private now! So check often!
I miss your blogging!
Post a Comment