It's nothing huge but it's important to me.
I busted my butt through high school
I busted my butt through college
and unfortunately, for reasons only God knows why
I've ended up working back at the same place I worked in high school
It's getting depressing.
I feel like a failure.
I NEED a JOB!
Don't get me wrong!
I really do like where I am
but in reality, I just cant stay here forever
It's really beginning to weigh on me A LOT lately.
Its started to just stress me out.
I mean Jackson and I are doing fine.
Don't get me wrong there!
I could actually just not work if I wanted to.
But I cant handle that.
I'm just disappointed in myself.
I 110% expected myself to be in a totally different place career wise at almost 25.
I am very thankful to have a job at all.
I know there are tons of people who have a lot BIGGER prayer requests
I know there are tons of people without jobs... struggling to make it.
I pray for them daily!
I just don't know what to do anymore.
I put out 2 resumes and applications yesterday.
I'm hoping and PRAYING to hear something back.
I know this is all Gods perfect Plan but I also know I wouldn't have this feeling consuming me if HE didn't want me to do something else.
I just feel like I'm going backwards.
I NEED a CAREER.
I NEED SUCCESS!
might sound crazy.
Thanks Prayer Warriors!






0 comments:
Post a Comment