Chris Tomlin
Amazing Love
I’m forgiven because You were forsaken,
I’m accepted, You were condemned.
I am alive and well, Your spirit is within me,
Because You died and rose again.
(Chorus)
Amazing love,
How can it be
That You, my King, should die for me?
Amazing love,
I know it’s true.
It’s my joy to honor You,
In all I do, I honor You.
Amazing Love
I’m forgiven because You were forsaken,
I’m accepted, You were condemned.
I am alive and well, Your spirit is within me,
Because You died and rose again.
(Chorus)
Amazing love,
How can it be
That You, my King, should die for me?
Amazing love,
I know it’s true.
It’s my joy to honor You,
In all I do, I honor You.
I love Chris Tomlin.
I love this song.
I love this lyrics.
Most importantly, I LOVE our LORD!
HIS love for us is something we cant even humanly understand.
It's Amazing. for the lack of words.
Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not worry about anything; instead, PRAY about everything; tell GOD your needs and don't forget to thank HIM for his answers. If you do this you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand."
This is one of my favorite verses. After my frustration with finding a job. You can read about that in my previous post for a Prayer Request. This verse is on my fridge. I often put post-it notes of verses in common places... fridge, car, mirrors at home, work, planners, etc. Its so encouraging to me to surround myself with Gods word.
You've got to read my Prayer Request post for this to make more sense.
Friday while at work I glanced at my phone and saw a missed call and voice message from a number I wasn't familiar with. I listened to the voice message. It was a hiring agency who found my resume on monster.com and had position available not only in my field but also in the town I live in. They felt from reading my resume that I have the experience and qualities that would I be a perfect fit for the position.
I called the lady back and learned more about the position and company. I told her I was interested so she is going to call me back with an interview time and date. The position is 12am-8am but ya know, I could make that work just to get my foot in the door in this field.
I'm still in tears almost when I think about it! I didn't apply for this job. THEY FOUND ME.






0 comments:
Post a Comment