CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.08.2013

Monday FAIL

Oh HI MONDAY!

Why must you ruin my weekend!?

Jackson has been on nights the past 2 weeks. When he works nights he get home from work when I'm getting up and leaving for work. Today was his first day back on working days for the next 2 weeks. When he woke up at 4-something-am I was apparently confused so I woke up and took a shower and began to get ready for work... that I don't have to leave home until 6:45am. I realized I was up way to early so I went back to sleep and woke up at 6:35. yes. horrible

After work I went by my parents house. My mom is repainting my old room. The gal. of paint was sitting on the hardwood floor with the lid on. I tilted it to see what kind it was and apparently my mother did not properly put the lid back on and oh yes, that paint poured everywhere on the hardwood floor, myself, everything.

My neurologist called me today to remind me of my appointment and to ask how my head was doing. He called in 3 prescription's for me to try for the next 3 days. When I picked up the meds the pharmacist warned me that both meds would extremely upset my stomach. well that's just wonderful. I think I'll wait til this weekend to start those!

Last, Jackson had a date planned tonight. We haven't spent much time together at all so I was looking forward to spending time with him.... not really looking forward to the movie he wanted to see. What's he doing? SLEEPING.

Monday, I don't even want a rematch.... I'll just see you next week!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

hey can you send me your mailing address to today so i can get your cara box sent