CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.28.2010

hi

Dear readers who think your hiding,
i see you:
Washington
missouri
south dakota
Georgia
Virgina
Ohio
Kansas
North Carolina
oh, you thought i was kidding? nope!
i know who everyone else is who reads but i dont know all of you and its kind of scaring me.
so introduce yourselves so i dont think you're the boogyman!
k thanks

One of my close friends is getting baptized in the morning. PALM SUNDAY
I hope everyone has had a GREAT weekend!

1 comments:

Justin and Marcie said...

Happy Palm Sunday ;) I know what you mean with the states. I have people from other countries looking at mine...that really confuses me. If you have any from jasper, that's me, for now at least. The client I'm currently working on is in Jasper and I'm out there for 3-4 weeks. Hope you had a good weekend!