CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.20.2010

101 things to do in 1001 days

The 101 lists are becoming quiet popular and I love seeing people cross things off their list so I decided to make my own. This list was a little difficult because I really want to complete the majority, if not all of these things. There are places I've always wanted to go to and things I've always wanted to do that are not listed because I am not really at a point in my life where I am able to do those things mainly because of money. I definately plan on making another list after this time is up and I hope at that point of my life I will be able to do those things.

1. Buy a sewing machine


2. Learn how to sew

3. Buy a new a/c compressor for my car

4. Re-tint back window in my car

5. Graduate College

6. Find a job in my field

7. Wake up earlier for work

8. Make myself a scrapbook

9. Ride the Bama Belle

10. Improve Resume

11. Hand deliver resume to several places in town

12. Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity

13. Complete Insanity Workout

14. Go camping at Noccalula Falls

15. Take a yoga class

16. Move out of my parents house

17. Buy a new camera

18. Take and Develop more pictures

19. Pass Drafting and Design certification exam

20. Drink more water

21. Save money / spend wisely

22. Run another 5k

23. Have better timing on a 5k

24. Organize my storage

25. Cook 6 new meals

26. Read my new books

27. Unleash my creativity skills more often

28. Pay Giles back

29. Organize my room

30. Run weekly once weather isn’t so hot

31. Get car carpet shampooed

32. Blog more

33. Pay for the persons meal behind me in a drive thru line

34. Visit Anneliese

35. Visit Anna Cathryn

36. Take my mom for her first manicure or pedicure

37. Have another “in town vacation”

38. Eat at Kozys

39. Go to the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn

40. Skydive

41. Have a girls night

42. Eat at the Innsifree

43. Attend a sunrise Easter service

44. Canoe or Tube the Cahaba again

45. Begin my mornings with bible readings

46. Grow my own veggies

47. Take vitamins daily

48. Lose 20 pounds or 2 pant sizes and keep it off!

49. Plan Meals

50. Spend more time with my Grandparents

51. Eat breakfast before work

52. Take a self defense class

53. Go to a concert

54. Attend an away Alabama Football Game

55. Participate in Operation Christmas Child again

56. Complete a portfolio

57. Buy a business suit

58. Go to Tannehill on trade day

59. Buy some of my favorite Disney movies on DVD

60. Go out in a cute dress and feel good about myself

61. Go to Sips N Strokes

62. Visit Jack Daniels Distillery in Tennessee

63. Decorate one room to my satisfaction when I move out

64. Buy a DVD player

65. Organize trunk of my car

66. Golf 18 holes with my Dad

67. Go to the batting cages

68. Take pictures with Grandpas old camera

69. Take dogs to K9 Classic

70. Attend an Alabama Baseball game

71. Attend an Alabama Softball game

72. Visit a state I’ve never been to

73. Use BareMineral Makeup

74. Bake someone a cake

75. Go to Moundville archaeological park

76. Go to Bryant Denny Museum

77. Make a huge slip n slide

78. Frame 3 Prints (Paris, Pond, Starry Starry Night)

79. Entertain at my new place

80. Go to a beach on the East Coast

81. Go parasailing

82. Go Deep sea fishing

83. Milk a Cow

84. Go to the local farmers market

85. Move my cat, Ace, into my new place

86. Make a tie blanket

87. Mail birthday cards to my BlogFriends

88. Visit my cousin, Kayleighs new house

89. Visit Candace and Kyles new apartment

90. Make something at All Fired Up

91. Get a new computer

92. Surprise someone

93. Frame the “Laura” crochet work a family friend gave me

94. Move my dog, Lexi, into my new place

95. Move my dog, LeeRoy, into my new place

96. Organize my holiday décor in plastic boxes

97. Go fishing all day long (its been forever)

98. Kill a deer (its been years)

99. Make Jess and Seans baby girl a Houndstooth memo board

100. Buy new earrings

101. Go hiking

From posting this list on Tuesday July 20, 2010 I have until about April 18, 2013 to complete it.

1 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

I need to do this....

I can't wait to hear about everything on this list!!!!