CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.19.2010

short n sweet can't sleep

Making a 101 list isn't as easy as it sounds. I have about 20 left.
I hope everyone has been having a great summer. Its miserably hot here and having no air conditioner in my car doesn't help. That will for sure be my next big purchase. I feel like I could die from heat just driving down the road. On a better note - I graduate college in less than two months! I'm excited and nervous. I haven't had any luck on a job or internship.

2 comments:

Justin and Marcie said...

I'll be praying for your job possibilities! And yes, it is INSANELY hot these days. Good to see you blogging again though :)

Jenny Strickland said...

I can't believe how hot it has been in Alabama! Wait yes I can!!!!!

I will be praying for you on finding a job!