CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.09.2010

at least i know what I'm getting myself into...

Its getting cold outside and I LOVE IT! I getting so excited about the holidays that will be here before we all know it! However, what I'm least excited about... My Jackson is supposed to be leaving in January for bootcamp with the Coast Guards. Time has been flying and I just wish it could start slowing down because I know I'll be watching him leave very soon.


I knew this was coming before we started seriously dating. He told me before we really started dating that I need to seriously take some time and think about everything because he thought it would be alot of him to ask me to wait on him while to goes to bootcamp and A-school then gets relocated somewhere because when he leaves we will have only been dating for about 5 months. I told him I would cross that bridge when we came to it. Since that conversation we both know without a doubt that we want to eventually get married... no hurry but we just know. Honestly, HE is the first person who said something marriage related! He's told me several times that he knew I was "the one" and that hes going to marry me one day... since I have known him for years I know he doesnt just say something like that.

so to answer questions... yes the "M" word has definitely came up... A LOT. Now The question isnt "if", its "when"




I think bootcamp is 8 weeks and A-School is 6-8 weeks. By the time he gets out of A-school he will be relocated to a Coast Guard base. (I hope I'm not giving you the impression that I have any idea what I'm talking about because I have no idea what this is really going to be like) We are thinking he will be based somewhere by May 2011 and that will be the end of the "preschool year" for me and as of right now our plan is that when he finds out where he will be based I will start looking for a job in that area and move where he is.

So this time next year I could possibly have a totally new life. which is exciting, yet scary at the same time.

I know God has a plan set.


Since August we have maybe been apart for 2 days so I am going to be in for shock when he really leaves. Its hard to grasp. Luckily I'm a very independent person but that doesnt mean I wont miss him like crazy. I'm so unbelieveably in love with him I cant even describe it... we've pretty much been inseperably and I havent gotten slightly tired of him once... he's my best friend. gah this sounds so corny. I think everything we're about to be faced with is only going to make us an even stronger couple. At least we know that we'll never ever take the little things for granted.


Random:
A few nights ago Jackson and I both had dreams with one thing in common.... in the dream we were in an airport. So we googled "dream interpretations" and this is the meaning behind it:

Airport

To see an airport in your dream, symbolizes birth (arrivals) and death (departures). If the airport is busy, then it signifies the desire for freedom, high ideals, ambition, and hopes. It is an indication that you are approaching a new departure in your life. Some new idea is taking off or is ready to take off. You may be experiencing a new relationship, new career path or new adventure.


kinda crazy, huh?

2 comments:

Justin and Marcie said...

I am so excited for you and so glad you found your perfect person. The time will fly be and before you realize it, you will have a whole new life wherever he is located. Change is always a good thing!!!

Jenny Strickland said...

Do you know how excited I get when I log on and see that you have posted? Pretty freaking excited! Not even goona lie!

I am so happy for you and Jackson! Its such an amazing feeling when you find "the one"! The time that yall are apart will fly by! And before you know it you will be moving to be with him! How exciting!

I still think that we must get together before you move away!