CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.05.2011

queen of slacking

This is short, sweet and from my cell phone!
My laptop has let me down yet Again. Which is why I haven't done much blogging in forever! I hardly ever get on our desktop mainly because Its shared by my entire family. My phone had been keeping me updated with everyone. It'd just be so much easier to post from a computer And not a captivate touch screen! I plan on buying a new harddrive for my lap top in hopes that it'll be Just like new! Its my last resort!

On the other hand... I have lots to update y'all on but I probably wont be able to until my week off work... in about two weeks!

Sorry y'all!
Happy March! Gahhh time flies.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

I can't wait for the update!!!

Hope you are doing well friend!!!

Loves & hugs!