Hiya! I'm in a survery mood lately and i've got 3 of these that i'm gonna do the next few days!
I took this idea from Annie @ Chapters of Our Life.
Three names I go by:
1. Laura / Laura Sue
2. LaLa
3. Goose / Goosie - My dad has called me that since i was little.
Three jobs I have had:
1. Baptist Church Preschool Teacher - I've been working there since 2005
2. Office Assistant in a ladys home office - loved it! worked their 3 years.
3. Target Cashier - summer job that i loved. I broke my ankle and they wouldnt let me come back!
Three Places I have lived:
1. Alabama - demop. birth-6yrs
2. Alabama - ttown
3. ttown - on my own - apartment
(i've never lived outside of BAMA!)
Three favorite drinks:
1. Diet Mountain Dew - its my drink.
2. Water with lemon - loveit! love lemon... If you see me at a restaurant NOT drinking water with lemon, something is probably wrong!
3. umm... crystal light - i drink this a lot esp. spring/summer. my favorite is raspberry ice!
Three TV shows I watch:
1. Biggest Loser - i DVR this every week so i know i get to see it!
2. criminal minds - i dont usually watch shows like this but i watched an entire marathon when i was sick once and now if i see it on i love to watch it!
3. i dont really get to watch much tv...
Three places I have been:
1. Colorado - my best friend moved there after middle school. after i graduated high school i flew there for my "senior trip" to see her graduate!
2. Mackinac Island, MI - google it, beautiful!
3. Island Lake Canada - this was a family vacation when i was 15. my dad use to go every summer as a child. we fished 24/7!
Three places I would like to visit:
1. Niagra Falls! - hopefully that'll be my honeymoon
2. New York - i wanna go just once!
3. Paris - maybe one day!
Three people who text me regularly:
1. Rusty - my love! my other half. my best friend.
2. Angie - we work together, i keep her kids... - i dont know where i'd be without her! Even though shes like 17 years older than me she's probably one of my best friends!
3. Tabitha - i met her when i first started dating rusty because she was dating his best friend. She's one of my best friends now and she has a little girl!
Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Friends
2. Saved by the Bell - ohhh i loved that show! I watched it everyday after school!
3. Shirley Temple - my dad got me into watching her when i was little. i loved her. i have her shows on dvd now!
Three favorite dishes:
1. Tacos - i love mexican food! I'm pretty sure i could live off tacos!
2. Salads - i could eat them everyday... add grilled chicken, add steak!
3. Sushi - my fave = california rolls & fried rice with shrimp sauce! i dont eat this often but when i do i LOVE it!
Three makeup products I cannot live without:
1. Mascara
2. Tinted Moisturizer
3. Bronzing Powder
Three things I'm looking forward to:
Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Running my 5k!!! :)
2. Graduating college in September! Beginning my career & getting my own place... being financially stable! (thats really 3 things lol)
3. Getting MARRIED! Maybe it'll happen one day!
ok, your turn!
help us get to know YOU!






2 comments:
I loved this! And I loved doing my own!
Its so weird that we both have NEVER lived outside of AL!!! But I wouldn't live anywhere else!!!
I am going private on my blog! So if you want to keep reading send me your email.... sphjenny@gmail.com
Post a Comment