CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.25.2010

Question of the Day:

Whats your opinion about your boyfriend having a (new) close female friend or a girl having a close male friend?
Are you okay with this?
How close is too close?
k, GO!
thanks :)

4 comments:

Justin and Marcie said...

I feel like I'm an expert at this question. If the friend existed before the relationship, it's fine, as long as they both realize that she is the friend and you are the GIRLFRIEND. If it's a new friendship, well, it is my personal opinion that if it's a serious relationship, the kinds that move towards marriage and are God centered, that neither party should be doing ANYTHING that could be misunderstood not only by you, but also by onlookers. If that person loves the person that they're with, they wouldn't want them to be in that situation. Just my person thoughts though :)

Jenny Strickland said...

I agree with Marcie.... If they were friends before then it is ok... As long as they were just friends and that friend knows that it will only be friendship!
But if a new friend comes along then I don't think its right.... Especially being married! I also believe that married couples should limit hanging out with "single" people... Not stop altogether but single friends like to do different things then married or dating couples do... And I don't like being around that kind of stuff! Luckily Adam and I's best friends are a marriend couple! We love hanging out with them!

Laura Sue said...

Thanks so much yall! I COMPLETELY agree! I'm debating whether or not to post about this because I really need to vent... but just not sure.

Jenny Strickland said...

Girl I need to vent to! Maybe we should just do it through email! =)