Dear Monday,
I want a REMATCH!
Dear GC Court House,
You're bathrooms are NASTY and if i didnt have to go so bad i would have held it even longer! Good news, my boyfriend paid his fine so I'll NEVER have to visit you again!!!
Dear Sleep,
I REALLY miss you. I'm tired of watching the clock. I'm wore out. Please come back. It's been 2 weeks. I wont take advantage of you anymore, I PROMISE!!!
Dear Sherriffs,
Do ya'll REALLY have to be sitting a mile a part from each other ALL the way to my school? Do ya'll not have anything else better to do?
Dear Mustang,
I love you. You're all I ever wanted to drive since I was little and you've been in my life since I was 16. I'm sorry if this sounds greedy... but I'm not ready to let you go. So start taking your vitamins or something please. You REALLY scared me... Honestly, After you made that horrible noise I CRIED all the way to Bham!
Dear Subway,
Since when do you not have wraps? HOW is flatbread more fat/calories than sub bread? You caused me cheat on my diet!
Dear Truck,
I know you're gettin old and stuff but it was kind of embarrassing that you couldnt even go over 75mph. Maybe my mustang can give you some lessons. Lets keep my crying our little secret! kthanks. OH, I'm glad we didnt get pulled over from all the dead grass flying out of the bed of the truck.
Dear School,
I'm so glad our relationship will be over in September! You're really wearing me out. I do have a life outside of you!
4.20.2010
Yesterday
Posted by Laura Sue at 4/20/2010 01:52:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I love this! I will be doing a mail bag once I switch over to private!!!
Post a Comment