CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.03.2010

MAY

oh may,
i'm so excited about this month! :)
let me give you a quick highlight of why i'm loving this month....

May 5 - Hair Appointment.... that i need SO badly! cut AND color!
May 8 - My 5k :)
May 10-12 - My friend/coworker is going on a business trip with her hubby so i get to play mommy at their house with their 2 girls i love so much!
May 17 - Preschool Graduation. This is my first year teaching 4 year olds, so its my first year actually being in graduation.
May 24-28 - FINALS @ School. Then I get a 2 week back before I start my LAST quarter of COLLEGE!!!
May 26 - My last day of work before we're out for summer. sad, sad, sad. Looking for a JOB!
May 27 - My Granddaddys birthday. He'll be 79.
May 28 - my birthday eve of course
May 29 - 5K oh AND my birthday. I'm not excited about turning 22 so i've decided to stay 21.


I love surprises but unfortunately my parents just cant do the surprising thing. I usually know everything they're giving me for christmas & birthday. So let me share with you ONE thing they've bought me that i'm REALLY excited about but wont get to lay my hands on it until May 29!


INSANITY
check out the website
My dad got a great deal thanks to ebay.
So sometime shortly after May 29th, I WILL BE TAKING THE INSANITY CHALLENGE!
I was debating on which to do first insanity or p90x (they are both Beachbody programs). After doing some research, I learned they arent even comparable because their such different workouts that you cant say one is better than the other. My reason for chosing to do insanity first is because you dont need weights or any other workout accessories... just your body. So we'll see how this goes! I'm going to document all my results.



Praise Report: After many months of Rusty being unable to find a job. He started his new job today! :)


5k - THIS SATURDAY!!!

Happy MONDAY Everyone!!!

1 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

YAY for May!!!!! Lots of funs things!!!!

IDK why my blog is not updating on yours... Just keep checking it cause I have been blogging a lot lately!!!

Yay for Rusty!